Shredded Sweet Potatoes
Serves 4| Hands-On Time: | Total Time:
- 2 sweet potatoes, peeled and shredded (3 cups)
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- freshly ground black pepper
- Bring a large saucepan full of lightly salted water to a boil.
- Add the sweet potatoes and simmer until just tender, 3 minutes. Drain.
- Add the butter, salt, and a few grinds of pepper and toss well.
- Per Serving
- Calories 101Calories From Fat 50%
- Calcium 24mg
- Carbohydrate 12g
- Cholesterol 15mg
- Fat 6g
- Fiber 2g
- Iron 0mg
- Protein 1mg
- Sat Fat 4g
- Sodium 312mg
What does this mean? See Nutrition 101 .