Turkey Shepherd’s Pie
Serves 4| Hands-On Time: | Total Time:
- Heat oven to 350° F. In a large nonstick skillet, cook the turkey until it is no longer pink.
- Add the gravy mix and 1 cup water. Stir frequently until the sauce comes to a boil; cook 1 minute.
- Lightly coat a 9-inch square baking dish or four 16-ounce baking dishes with vegetable cooking spray.
- Spoon in the turkey. Top with the peas, then the mashed potatoes. Sprinkle with the Pecorino Romano.
- Bake 20 minutes or until heated through and the top is golden.
- Per Serving
- Calories 898Calories From Fat 0%
- Calcium 157mg
- Carbohydrate 131g
- Cholesterol 144mg
- Fat 19g
- Fiber 9g
- Iron 3mg
- Protein 50mg
- Sat Fat 6g
- Sodium 1079mg
What does this mean? See Nutrition 101 .