1.2-ounce package chicken gravy mix (such as Knorr)
10-ounce package frozen peas, thawed
20-ounce package mashed potatoes (such as Simply Potatoes)
to 1/2 cup grated Pecorino Romano
- Heat oven to 350° F. In a large nonstick skillet, cook the turkey until it is no longer pink.
- Add the gravy mix and 1 cup water. Stir frequently until the sauce comes to a boil; cook 1 minute.
- Lightly coat a 9-inch square baking dish or four 16-ounce baking dishes with vegetable cooking spray.
- Spoon in the turkey. Top with the peas, then the mashed potatoes. Sprinkle with the Pecorino Romano.
- Bake 20 minutes or until heated through and the top is golden.