- 2 large zucchini
- 3 ounces Parmesan, shaved
- 2 ounces salami, chopped
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh mint leaves
- 1/2 cup chopped toasted hazelnuts
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- black pepper
- flaky sea salt (such as Maldon), for serving
- Using a vegetable peeler, shave the zucchini into thin strips (stopping when you hit the seeds).
- Combine the zucchini, Parmesan, salami, mint, hazelnuts, oil, vinegar, and ½ teaspoon pepper in a large bowl.
- Sprinkle with the salt and more pepper. Serve immediately.