- 3 tablespoons plain Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon honey
- ½ teaspoon poppy seeds
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- ½ pound shaved Brussels sprouts
- 2 cups baby kale
- 1 small red apple, chopped
- ½ cup dried cherries
- ¼ cup pepitas
- Make the dressing: Whisk together the Greek yogurt, lemon juice, mayonnaise, honey, poppy seeds, and salt until smooth.
- Combine the Brussels sprouts and kale in a large bowl. Add the dressing and toss. Let sit for 5 minutes.
- Top with apple, dried cherries, pepitas, and serve.