- 1/2 cup wild rice
- 1/2 cup fresh green beans
- 4 ounces ahi tuna (3/4-inch-thick steak)
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- Cook the rice according to the package directions.
- Meanwhile, pour about 1/2 inch of water into a small saucepan and bring to a simmer over medium-high heat. Fit a steamer basket in the pan. Place the green beans in the steamer, cover, and steam until tender, about 4 minutes.
- Coat the tuna evenly on both sides with the sesame seeds. Heat the oil in a small skillet over medium-high heat. Add the tuna and cook for 1 1/2 to 2 minutes per side for medium rare. Serve with the rice and green beans.