- 2 pounds green beans, stemmed
- 3 tablespoons sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon fresh grated ginger
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Add the green beans and cook, uncovered, until crisp-tender, 3 to 4 minutes. Drain and set aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the remaining ingredients until well blended. Add the green beans and toss to combine well. Season to taste with freshly ground pepper.