- 1 8-ounce package soba noodles
- 3 tablespoons low-sodium soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons light brown sugar
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds, toasted
- 1 tablespoon finely grated ginger
- 3 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 7-ounce package mixed greens
- 3 carrots, cut into matchstick-size strips or shredded
- 1/4 sweet onion, thinly sliced
- Cook the noodles according to the package directions and rinse under cold water.
- Heat the soy sauce and brown sugar in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Working in batches, add the chicken and sauté until cooked through, about 1 ½ minutes per side. Transfer to a bowl and repeat with the remaining chicken.
- Sprinkle the sesame seeds over the chicken and toss to coat.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the ginger, vinegar, and oil.
- Divide the greens, carrots, and onion among plates. Top with the soba noodles and chicken. Serve with the vinaigrette.