8-ounce package soba noodles
low-sodium soy sauce
light brown sugar
boneless, skinless chicken breasts
sesame seeds, toasted
finely grated ginger
extra-virgin olive oil
7-ounce package mixed greens
carrots, cut into matchstick-size strips or shredded
sweet onion, thinly sliced
- Cook the noodles according to the package directions and rinse under cold water.
- Heat the soy sauce and brown sugar in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Working in batches, add the chicken and sauté until cooked through, about 1 ½ minutes per side. Transfer to a bowl and repeat with the remaining chicken.
- Sprinkle the sesame seeds over the chicken and toss to coat.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the ginger, vinegar, and oil.
- Divide the greens, carrots, and onion among plates. Top with the soba noodles and chicken. Serve with the vinaigrette.