- 2 small carrots, peeled
- 25-ounce bags baby spinach
- 1 small red onion, sliced into thin circles
- 3tablespoons sesame seeds, toasted
- skinless meat from 1 rotisserie chicken, shredded
- 1 1-inch piece of fresh ginger, peeled and grated
- 2tablespoons soy sauce
- 2tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 1/4cup sesame oil
- Using a vegetable peeler, shave the carrots into long, thin ribbons over a large bowl. Add the spinach, onion, sesame seeds, and chicken.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the ginger, soy sauce, vinegar, and oil. Pour the dressing over the salad, toss, and serve.