- 1 large bunch asparagus, ends trimmed
- 2tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1 1/2teaspoons low-sodium soy sauce
- 1 1/2tablespoons sesame oil
- 1teaspoon sesame seeds (white or black)
- Use a vegetable peeler to trim any tough parts of the asparagus stalks. Pour about 2 inches of water into a large saucepan and bring to a boil. Add the asparagus, cover, and cook until tender, 3 to 7 minutes (depending on size). Drain and transfer to a platter.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine the vinegar, soy sauce, and oil. Spoon the dressing over the asparagus and sprinkle with the sesame seeds.