Seared Skirt Steak With Mushroom Salad
Serves 4| Hands-On Time: | Total Time:
- In a large bowl, combine the lemon juice, 3 tablespoons of the oil, ½ teaspoon salt, and ¼ teaspoon pepper. Add the mushrooms, cheese, and parsley and toss.
- Cut the steak into pieces as necessary to fit in a large skillet. Season with ½ teaspoon each salt and pepper.
- Heat the remaining oil in the skillet over medium-high heat. Cook the steak to the desired doneness, 4 to 5 minutes per side for medium-rare.
- Slice the steak and serve with the mushroom salad.
- Per Serving
- Calories 415Calories From Fat 68%
- Protein 29g
- Carbohydrate 6g
- Sugar 2g
- Fiber 2g
- Fat 31g
- Sat Fat 10g
- Sodium 623mg
- Cholesterol 73mg
What does this mean? See Nutrition 101 .
To get more juice from a lemon, roll it on the counter a few times before squeezing.