- 6 small Yukon gold potatoes (about 1 pound), cut into wedges
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- kosher salt and black pepper
- 1/2 small head radicchio, torn
- 1/4 cup chopped pitted cured olives
- 4 ounces snap peas, halved
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 16 diver scallops (about 1½ pounds), patted dry
- Heat oven to 450° F.
- Toss together the potatoes, 1 tablespoon of the oil, and ¼ teaspoon each salt and pepper on a rimmed baking sheet. Roast, tossing once, until tender and golden brown, 15 to 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, combine the radicchio, olives, snap peas, chives, vinegar, 2 tablespoons of the oil, and ¼ teaspoon each salt and pepper in a large bowl.
- Heat the remaining tablespoon of oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Season the scallops with ¼ teaspoon each salt and pepper. Cook until golden brown on one side, 3 to 4 minutes. Turn and cook until opaque throughout, 1 to 2 minutes more.
- Toss the potatoes with the radicchio and serve alongside the scallops.