Seared Lamb With White Bean and Mint Salad
Serves 4| Hands-On Time: | Total Time:
- Heat oven to 400° F. Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Season the lamb with ¾ teaspoon salt and ½ teaspoon pepper. In 2 batches, brown the chops, about 2 minutes per side.
- Transfer to a baking sheet. Roast to the desired doneness, 4 to 6 minutes for medium-rare.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine the beans, oil, shallots, mint, capers, vinegar, ½ teaspoon salt, and ¼ teaspoon pepper. Serve with the lamb.
- Per Serving
- Calories 315Calories From Fat 143
- Protein 30g
- Carbohydrate 11g
- Sugar 0g
- Fiber 3g
- Fat 16g
- Sat Fat 4g
- Sodium 739mg
- Cholesterol 87mg
What does this mean? See Nutrition 101 .
If you don’t have cannellini beans on hand, substitute another bean variety with a creamy texture and delicate flavor, like great Northern or butter beans.