- 1 1/2pounds new potatoes, halved if large
- 2tablespoons olive oil
- 2ounces cured chorizo, sliced
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 8 large eggs
- kosher salt and black pepper
- 1teaspoon chopped fresh chives
- Heat oven to 425° F. On a rimmed baking sheet, toss the potatoes with the oil; season with ½ teaspoon salt and ¼ teaspoon pepper. Roast until golden and tender, 40 to 45 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a large nonstick skillet, cook the chorizo and onion over medium heat until the onion is soft, 5 to 6 minutes.
- In a medium bowl, beat the eggs with ¼ teaspoon each salt and pepper. Add to the skillet and cook, stirring, until set but still soft, 2 to 3 minutes. Sprinkle with the chives and serve with the potatoes.