Scrambled Eggs With Asian Greens
Serves 4| Hands-On Time: | Total Time:
- Beat the eggs in a large bowl until well blended.
- Heat the oil in a large, preferably nonstick skillet and sauté the scallions for about 1 minute.
- Add the eggs and butter and cook, stirring, until the eggs are just cooked but still soft and creamy.
- Remove the eggs from heat and toss with the tomatoes, Parmesan, and greens. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Serve with bread (if desired).
- Per Serving
- Calories 325Calories From Fat 228
- Fat 26g
- Sat Fat 8g
- Cholesterol 645mg
- Sodium 534mg
- Protein 21g
- Carbohydrate 4g
- Sugar 2g
- Fiber 1g
- Iron 3mg
- Calcium 147mg
What does this mean? See Nutrition 101 .