- 12 large eggs, beaten
- 2tablespoons olive oil
- 2 scallions, coarsely chopped
- 1tablespoon cold butter
- 1/2cup cherry tomato halves
- 2tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 2cups (1/2 package) mixed Asian salad greens or baby spinach
- kosher salt and freshly ground pepper
- toasted bread slices (optional)
- Beat the eggs in a large bowl until well blended.
- Heat the oil in a large, preferably nonstick skillet and sauté the scallions for about 1 minute.
- Add the eggs and butter and cook, stirring, until the eggs are just cooked but still soft and creamy.
- Remove the eggs from heat and toss with the tomatoes, Parmesan, and greens. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Serve with bread (if desired).