Scallion and Potato Soup
Serves 4| Hands-On Time: | Total Time:
- Melt the butter in a large saucepan over medium-low heat. Add the scallions and cook for 1 minute.
- Add the potatoes, wine, cream, broth, 1 ¼ teaspoons salt, and ¼ teaspoon pepper and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer until the potatoes are tender, about 15 minutes.
- Ladle the soup into individual bowls and sprinkle with ¼ teaspoon pepper.
- Per Serving
- Calories 511Calories From Fat 65%
- Fat 37g
- Sat Fat 23g
- Cholesterol 130mg
- Sodium 671mg
- Carbohydrate 36g
- Fiber 5g
- Sugar 3g
- Protein 8g
What does this mean? See Nutrition 101 .