- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 medium zucchini, thinly sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh oregano or marjoram, chopped
- Kosher salt and black pepper
- Heat 1 tablespoon of the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add half the zucchini and cook, stirring twice, until golden brown, 10 to 12 minutes. Transfer to a plate and repeat with the remaining tablespoon of oil and zucchini.
- Return the first batch of zucchini to the skillet along with the garlic to the skillet along with the garlic, oregano, ½ teaspoon salt, and ¼ teaspoon pepper. Cook, tossing gently, until the garlic is fragrant, 1 to 2 minutes.