- 1½ pounds radishes with tops
- 12 ounces uncooked linguine
- 1 (4-ounce) package diced pancetta
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped garlic
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice, divided
- 1½ teaspoons kosher salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper, divided
- ¼ cup shaved Parmesan cheese
- Remove and reserve the greens from the radishes. Cut each radish into 8 wedges.
- Cook the pasta according to package directions in a large saucepan or stockpot; reserve 1 cup of the cooking water.
- Meanwhile, cook the pancetta in a large skillet over medium until crisp; remove with a slotted spoon, reserving the drippings in the skillet. Add the radishes and cook until tender, about 7 minutes. Add the garlic and reserved radish greens; cook until the greens are wilted.
- Toss together the radish mixture, pasta, lemon juice, salt, and pepper. Add the reserved pasta cooking water as needed. Top with the pancetta and Parmesan.