- 2tablespoons canola oil
- 1 to 2 poblano peppers, seeded and cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 medium red onion, chopped
- 1 10-ounce packages frozen corn, thawed
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- kosher salt and black pepper
- 2tablespoons fresh lime juice
- Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the poblano(s) and onion and cook, stirring often, until the poblano(s) are blistered in spots, 4 to 6 minutes. Add the corn, garlic, 1 teaspoon salt, and ¼ teaspoon black pepper and cook, stirring often, until the corn is heated through, 2 to 3 minutes. Mix in the lime juice.