Sautéed Brussels Sprouts With Bacon and Golden Raisins
Serves 8| Hands-On Time: | Total Time:
- Heat oven to 425°F. Warm the vinegar in a small saucepan over medium heat. Remove from heat, add the raisins, and let sit for 15 minutes; drain.
- On a large rimmed baking sheet, toss the Brussels sprouts, oil, and 1 teaspoon each salt and pepper. Roast, stirring once, until tender and slightly golden, 25 to 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cook the bacon in a large skillet over medium-high heat until crisp, 6 to 8 minutes. Transfer to a paper towel-lined plate; crumble. Discard all but 2 tablespoons of the drippings.
- Return the skillet to medium heat. Add the onion and cook, stirring occasionally, until tender, 5 to 6 minutes. Add the Brussels sprouts, raisins, and bacon and toss to combine.
- Per Serving
- Calories 143Calories From Fat 36%
- Fat 6g
- Sat Fat 1g
- Cholesterol 5mg
- Sodium 281mg
- Protein 6g
- Carbohydrate 20g
- Fiber 5g
- Calcium 57mg
- Iron 2mg
What does this mean? See Nutrition 101 .
The sprouts can be made and kept at room temperature up to 2 hours in advance or refrigerated up to 1 day in advance. Reheat in oven, from room temperature, at 350° F to 400° F.