- 1 1/2pounds Brussels sprouts, trimmed
- 3tablespoons olive oil
- 1 large shallot, finely chopped
- kosher salt and black pepper
- 2tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1tablespoon poppy seeds
- In a food processor fitted with the slicing disk, slice the Brussels sprouts.
- In a large skillet, heat the oil over medium-high heat. Add the shallot and cook, stirring often, until beginning to soften, 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add the Brussels sprouts, 1½ teaspoons salt, and ½ teaspoon pepper to the skillet and cook, tossing often, until the Brussels sprouts are tender, 4 to 6 minutes. Remove from heat and stir in the vinegar and poppy seeds.