- 2 medium zucchini
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- freshly ground black pepper
- 1 cup frozen peas, defrosted
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme (or 1 teaspoon dried leaves)
- Shred or chop zucchini (about 4 cups).
- In a large skillet, over medium heat, combine olive oil, the zucchini, garlic, salt, and a few grinds of black pepper and cook, stirring occasionally, until the zucchini is softened, about 5 minutes.
- Add peas and thyme, toss well, and cook to heat through, 1 to 2 minutes.