- 1 1/2pounds russet potatoes, cut into 2-inch wedges
- 3tablespoons olive oil
- kosher salt and black pepper
- 8 large eggs
- 3/4pound sweet Italian sausage links, casings removed
- 1/2 bunch broccoli (about 1/2 pound), cut into small florets
- Heat oven to 400° F. On a rimmed baking sheet, toss the potatoes with 2 tablespoons of the oil, ½ teaspoon salt, and ¼ teaspoon pepper. Roast, tossing once, until golden and tender, 30 to 35 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, beat the eggs with ¼ teaspoon each salt and pepper. Heat the remaining tablespoon of oil in a medium cast-iron or some other ovenproof nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add the sausage and cook, breaking it up with a spoon, until browned and cooked through, 6 to 8 minutes.
- Add the broccoli to the skillet and cook until softened, 3 to 4 minutes. Add the egg mixture and cook, stirring gently, until beginning to set, 1 to 2 minutes more.
- Transfer the skillet to oven and bake until the frittata is set in the center, 8 to 12 minutes. Cut into wedges and serve with the potatoes.