- 1 12-ounce box Nilla Wafers
- 1 8-ounce container Cool Whip
- 2 3-ounce packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 4-ounce package vanilla or chocolate instant pudding mix
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- candy shells for decorating (available at most candy stores)
- Make the "sand" by crushing the Nilla Wafers with a potato masher or in a food processor.
- With a mixer, combine the Cool Whip, cream cheese, pudding mix, milk, and vanilla.
- Layer a fifth of the crumbs in the bottom of a large, clean sand pail. Top with a third of the pudding mixture, then a layer of crumbs. Continue layering, ending with crumbs.
- Cover and refrigerate at least 30 minutes. Decorate with the candy shells.