Serves 4| Hands-On Time: | Total Time:
- 4 hot dogs
- 4 hot dog buns
- 3 tablespoons yellow mustard
- 1/3 cup bread-and-butter pickle slices
- 4 slices cooked bacon, crumbled
- Cook the hot dogs according to the package directions.
- Split and toast or grill the buns.
- Place the hot dogs in the buns and, dividing equally, top with the mustard, pickles, and bacon.
- Per Serving
- Calories 331
- Fat 20g
- Sat Fat 8g
- Cholesterol 41mg
- Sodium 1,163mg
- Protein 12g
- Carbohydrate 25g
- Sugar 5g
- Fiber 1g
- Iron 2mg
- Calcium 60mg
What does this mean? See Nutrition 101 .
Make it a meal: Serve the hot dogs with sliced tomatoes and cantaloupe.