- 3 eggs
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1/3 cup grated cheese (optional; try Cheddar, Monterey Jack, or mozzarella)
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 3 tablespoons salsa
- flour or corn tortillas (optional)
- In a small bowl, whisk together the eggs, salt, pepper, and the cheese, if using.
- Melt the butter in a skillet over medium heat. Add the eggs and cook for 30 seconds. Add the salsa and scramble the eggs until set, about 1 minute more. If desired, spoon into warm flour or corn tortillas.