Salmon and Zucchini With Shallot Vinaigrette
Serves 4| Hands-On Time: | Total Time:
- In a small bowl, combine the shallot, vinegar, dill, 2 tablespoons of the oil, and ¼ teaspoon each salt and pepper. Set aside.
- Heat 1 teaspoon of the remaining oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat.
- Season the salmon with ½ teaspoon salt and ¼ teaspoon pepper. Cook until opaque throughout, 3 to 5 minutes per side.
- Meanwhile, heat the remaining tablespoon of oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add the zucchini and ¼ teaspoon each salt and pepper. Cook, tossing frequently, until just tender, 3 to 5 minutes.
- Serve the zucchini with the salmon and vinaigrette.
- Per Serving
- Calories 361
- Fat 22g
- Sat Fat 3g
- Cholesterol 90mg
- Sodium 568mg
- Protein 34g
- Cholesterol 7g
- Sugar 3g
- Fiber 2g
- Iron 2mg
- Calcium 45mg
What does this mean? See Nutrition 101 .