- 1 shallot, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh dill
- 3 tablespoons plus 1 teaspoon olive oil
- kosher salt and black pepper
- 1 1/4 pounds skinless salmon fillet, cut into 4 pieces
- 1 1/2 pounds medium zucchini (about 3), cut into thin sticks
- In a small bowl, combine the shallot, vinegar, dill, 2 tablespoons of the oil, and ¼ teaspoon each salt and pepper. Set aside.
- Heat 1 teaspoon of the remaining oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat.
- Season the salmon with ½ teaspoon salt and ¼ teaspoon pepper. Cook until opaque throughout, 3 to 5 minutes per side.
- Meanwhile, heat the remaining tablespoon of oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add the zucchini and ¼ teaspoon each salt and pepper. Cook, tossing frequently, until just tender, 3 to 5 minutes.
- Serve the zucchini with the salmon and vinaigrette.