Salmon With Dill Sauce
Serves 4| Hands-On Time: | Total Time:
- Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Season the salmon with ½ teaspoon salt and ¼ teaspoon pepper. Cook until opaque throughout, 5 to 6 minutes per side.
- Meanwhile, in a large saucepan fitted with a steamer basket, bring 1 inch of water to a boil. Place the beans in the basket, cover, and steam until tender, 4 to 5 minutes.
- In a small bowl, combine the sour cream, lemon juice, dill, capers, and ¼ teaspoon each salt and pepper. Serve with the salmon and green beans.
- Per Serving
- Calories 400Calories From Fat 187
- Fat 21g
- Sat Fat 6g
- Cholesterol 127mg
- Sodium 525mg
- Protein 41g
- Carbohydrate 9g
- Sugar 3g
- Fiber 4g
- Iron 3mg
- Calcium 83mg
What does this mean? See Nutrition 101 .