- 1 pound skinless salmon fillet
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- kosher salt and black pepper
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cups thinly sliced red cabbage
- 1 avocado, chopped
- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- 8 corn tortillas, warmed
- Season the salmon with the cumin and ¼ teaspoon each kosher salt and black pepper. Cook in 1 tablespoon of the oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat until opaque throughout, 4 to 6 minutes per side; flake.
- Meanwhile, toss the cabbage and avocado with lime juice, the remaining oil, and ½ teaspoon kosher salt.
- Serve the salmon in tortillas with the slaw and cilantro.