Salmon With Sweet Chili Glaze
Serves 4| Hands-On Time: | Total Time:
- Heat oven to 400º F. Place the salmon on a rimmed baking sheet and drizzle with 1 tablespoon of the oil.
- Rub the salmon with the brown sugar, ancho chili, and ½ teaspoon salt. Roast until opaque, 12 to 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, heat the remaining tablespoon of the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add the squash, ½ teaspoon salt, and ¼ teaspoon pepper and cook, tossing frequently, until just tender, 5 to 7 minutes; fold in the scallions. Serve with the fish.
- Per Serving
- Calories 380Calories From Fat 175
- Fat 20g
- Sat Fat 3g
- Cholesterol 107mg
- Sodium 1,541mg
- Protein 41g
- Carbohydrate 10g
- Sugar 7g
- Fiber 2g
- Iron 2mg
- Calcium 59mg
What does this mean? See Nutrition 101 .
Take this recipe outside in summer: Grill the squash (sliced in half lengthwise) and the salmon over medium-high heat until the salmon is opaque throughout and the squash is tender, 5 to 6 minutes per side. Slice the squash and toss with the oil, scallions, salt, and pepper.