Salmon and Soba Salad
Serves 4| Hands-On Time: | Total Time:
- Cook the soba noodles according to the package directions. Drain and run under cold water to cool.
- Meanwhile, heat the oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Season the salmon with ½ teaspoon salt and ¼ teaspoon pepper. Cook until opaque throughout, 5 to 6 minutes per side.
- Using a fork, flake the salmon into pieces.
- In a large bowl, toss the noodles with the bell pepper, scallions, and vinaigrette. Transfer the noodles to bowls and top with the salmon.
- Per Serving
- Calories 568Calories From Fat 195
- Fat 22g
- Sat Fat 2g
- Cholesterol 107mg
- Sodium 405mg
- Protein 47g
- Carbohydrate 43g
- Sugar 5g
- Fiber 3g
- Iron 4mg
- Calcium 55mg
What does this mean? See Nutrition 101 .
Real Simple is working with Let's Move!, the Partnership for a Healthier America, and USDA's MyPlate to give anyone looking for healthier options access to a trove of recipes that will help them create healthy, tasty plates. For more information about creating a healthy plate, visit choosemyplate.gov.