- 1 cup couscous
- 2 pints grape tomatoes
- kosher salt and black pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- ¼ cup dill, chopped
- 4 6-ounce skinless salmon fillets
- Cook the couscous according to the package directions.
- Heat 1 tablespoon of the oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Cook the tomatoes with ¼ teaspoon kosher salt until soft, 4 to 6 minutes. Fold in dill; transfer to a plate.
- Season the salmon with ½ teaspoon each salt and pepper. Cook in the remaining oil in the skillet until opaque throughout, 4 to 6 minutes per side. Serve with the tomatoes and couscous.