- 1cup farro
- 3/4pound skinless salmon fillet
- kosher salt and black pepper
- 1tablespoon olive oil, plus 1/3 cup for dressing
- 1 small head radicchio, chopped
- 1/3cup raisins
- 1/4cup parsley
- 3tablespoons lemon juice
- Cook the farro according to the package directions.
- Meanwhile, season the salmon with ¼ teaspoon each kosher salt and black pepper. Cook in 1 tablespoon of the oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat until opaque throughout, 4 to 6 minutes per side; flake. Toss with the farro, radicchio, raisins, remaining olive oil, parsley leaves, lemon juice, and ½ teaspoon each kosher salt and black pepper.