Salmon With Potato Salad
Serves 4| Hands-On Time: | Total Time:
- Place the potatoes in a medium saucepan. Add enough cold water to cover and bring to a boil.
- Add 1 teaspoon salt, reduce heat, and simmer until tender, 15 to 18 minutes. Drain and run under cold water to cool. Cut into quarters.
- Meanwhile, heat 1 tablespoon of the oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
- Season the salmon with ½ teaspoon salt and ¼ teaspoon pepper. Cook until opaque throughout, 4 to 5 minutes per side.
- In a large bowl, combine the horseradish, vinegar, scallions, remaining 3 tablespoons oil, ¼ teaspoon salt, and ¼ teaspoon pepper.
- Add the potatoes and watercress to the dressing and toss to combine. Serve the salad with the salmon.
- Per Serving
- Calories 497
- Fat 26g
- Sat Fat 4g
- Cholesterol 108mg
- Sodium 723mg
- Protein 42g
- Carbohydrate 22g
- Sugar 1g
- Fiber 2g
- Iron 3mg
- Calcium 54mg
What does this mean? See Nutrition 101 .
This dish is also delicious chilled or at room temperature. Flake the salmon and serve it on top of the salad.