- 1/4 cup pitted kalamata olives, chopped
- 1 tablespoon capers, chopped
- 1 tablespoon thinly sliced lemon zest
- 4 teaspoons olive oil
- kosher salt and black pepper
- 2 bunches broccolini (about 1 pound), ends trimmed
- 2 cloves garlic, sliced
- 1 1/4 pounds skinless salmon fillet, cut into 4 pieces
- In a small bowl, combine the olives, capers, lemon zest, 2 teaspoons of the oil, and ¼ teaspoon salt.
- Heat 1 teaspoon of the remaining oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the broccolini, garlic, ½ cup water, and ¼ teaspoon each salt and pepper. Cover and cook, tossing occasionally, until the water has evaporated and the broccolini is just tender, 6 to 8 minutes.
- Meanwhile, heat the remaining teaspoon of oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Season the salmon with ¼ teaspoon each salt and pepper and cook until opaque throughout, 3 to 5 minutes per side. Top the salmon and broccolini with the olive relish.