- 1 10-ounce box couscous (1 1/2 cups)
- 3tablespoons olive oil
- 1 skinless salmon fillet (1 1/4 pounds), cut into 4 portions
- 1/2teaspoon paprika
- kosher salt and black pepper
- 1/2cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 4 scallions, thinly sliced
- 2tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- Cook the couscous according to the package directions.
- Meanwhile, heat 1 tablespoon of the oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
- Season the salmon with the paprika, ½ teaspoon salt, and ¼ teaspoon pepper and cook until opaque throughout, 3 to 4 minutes per side.
- In a bowl, combine the cilantro, scallions, lemon juice, remaining oil, and ¼ teaspoon each salt and pepper. Drizzle over the salmon and couscous.