Salmon Kebabs With Cilantro Sauce
Serves 4| Hands-On Time: | Total Time:
- 1 1/2 pounds skinless salmon fillet, cut into 1 1/2-inch pieces
- kosher salt and black pepper
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 2 tablespoons chopped toasted pine nuts
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon zest
- 4 pieces lavash bread
- Heat grill to medium-high. Thread the salmon onto skewers and season with ½ teaspoon salt and ¼ teaspoon pepper.
- Grill, turning occasionally, until opaque throughout, 4 to 6 minutes.
- In a small bowl, combine the olive oil, cilantro, pine nuts, and lemon zest. Serve with the salmon and the lavash bread.
- Per Serving
- Calories 525Calories From Fat 265
- Fat 30g
- Sat Fat 4g
- Cholesterol 107mg
- Sodium 451mg
- Protein 43g
- Carbohydrate 20g
- Sugar 3g
- Fiber 1g
- Iron 3mg
- Calcium 46mg
What does this mean? See Nutrition 101 .
Make it a meal: Serve the salmon with couscous. Cook the couscous according to the package directions; fluff and toss with olive oil, lemon juice, and sliced scallions.