Salmon With Gingery Green Beans and Bok Choy
Serves 4| Hands-On Time: | Total Time:
- 2 tablespoons plus 1 teaspoon canola oil
- 1 1/4 pounds skinless salmon fillet, cut into 4 pieces
- kosher salt
- 4 scallions, thinly sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh ginger
- 3/4 pound green beans, trimmed
- 3/4 pound baby bok choy, halved lengthwise
- 4 small carrots, cut into thin strips
- Sriracha or Asian chili-garlic sauce, for serving
- Heat 1 teaspoon of the oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Season the salmon with ½ teaspoon salt and cook until opaque throughout, 4 to 5 minutes per side.
- Meanwhile, heat the remaining 2 tablespoons of oil in a second large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the scallions, garlic, and ginger and cook, tossing, until fragrant, 30 seconds. Add the green beans, bok choy, carrots, ¼ cup water, and ½ teaspoon salt and cook, tossing occasionally, until the vegetables are tender, 4 to 6 minutes. Serve with the salmon and drizzle with the Sriracha.
- Per Serving
- Calories 367
- Fat 19g
- Sat Fat 2g
- Cholesterol 90mg
- Sodium 628mg
- Protein 36g
- Carbohydrate 15g
- Sugar 5g
- Fiber 6g
- Iron 3mg
- Calcium 81mg
What does this mean? See Nutrition 101 .
Use tongs to toss the large bok choy leaves as they cook down.