- 1 pound green beans
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- kosher salt and black pepper
- 4 6-ounce pieces boneless, skinless salmon
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 2 avocados, chopped
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh dill
- Heat broiler. Toss the beans, 2 tablespoons of the oil, and ¼ teaspoon each salt and pepper on a rimmed baking sheet. Nestle the fish in the beans and season with the coriander and ¼ teaspoon each salt and pepper.
- Broil until the beans are crisp-tender and the fish is just opaque throughout, 6 to 8 minutes.
- Meanwhile, combine the avocados, vinegar, dill, the remaining tablespoon of oil, and ¼ teaspoon salt in a medium bowl.
- Serve the fish and beans topped with the avocado mixture.