Salmon Fillet With Citrus and Thyme
Serves 8| Hands-On Time: | Total Time:
- Heat oven to 375° F. Place the salmon on a parchment-lined baking sheet.
- Drizzle the salmon with the oil and season with ¾ teaspoon salt and ½ teaspoon pepper. Scatter the orange, lemon, and thyme around it.
- Roast until the salmon is opaque throughout, 20 to 25 minutes.
- Using 2 large spatulas, carefully transfer the salmon to a platter and scatter the orange, lemon, and thyme on top of it.
- Per Serving
- Calories 242Calories From Fat 30%
- Fat 8g
- Sat Fat 1g
- Cholesterol 97mg
- Carbohydrate 3g
- Sodium 305mg
- Protein 37g
- Fiber 1g
- Sugar 2g
What does this mean? See Nutrition 101 .