- 1 3-pound piece skinless salmon fillet
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- kosher salt and pepper
- 1 orange, thinly sliced
- 1 lemon, thinly sliced
- 12 sprigs fresh thyme
- Heat oven to 375° F. Place the salmon on a parchment-lined baking sheet.
- Drizzle the salmon with the oil and season with ¾ teaspoon salt and ½ teaspoon pepper. Scatter the orange, lemon, and thyme around it.
- Roast until the salmon is opaque throughout, 20 to 25 minutes.
- Using 2 large spatulas, carefully transfer the salmon to a platter and scatter the orange, lemon, and thyme on top of it.