Salmon Burgers With Quick Pickled Cucumbers
Serves 4| Hands-On Time: | Total Time:
- Heat grill to medium-high. In a medium bowl, combine the vinegar, sugar, and ¼ teaspoon salt, stirring until the sugar and salt are dissolved.
- Add the cucumber and onion; toss to combine. Let sit, tossing occasionally, for at least 15 minutes and up to 6 hours.
- Meanwhile, in a food processor, pulse the salmon 3 or 4 times, just until coarsely chopped (still somewhat chunky).
- Add the scallions, ½ teaspoon salt, and ¼ teaspoon pepper and pulse to combine. Form the mixture into ¾-inch-thick patties.
- Oil the grill grate. Grill the patties, turning once (do not press or flatten), until opaque throughout, 2 to 4 minutes per side.
- Place the burgers on the buns and top with the pickled cucumbers and onions.
- Per Serving
- Calories 371Calories From Fat 111
- Fat 12g
- Sat Fat 3g
- Cholesterol 86mg
- Sodium 652mg
- Protein 37g
- Carbohydrate 28g
- Sugar 8g
- Fiber 2g
- Iron 3mg
- Calcium 109mg
What does this mean? See Nutrition 101 .