Serves 4| Hands-On Time: | Total Time:
- Heat grill to medium.
- Finely chop the salmon. Place half in a large resealable plastic bag and use a flat-surfaced meat pounder or a rolling pin to mash it.
- Place all the salmon in a large bowl. Combine with egg whites, mustard, bread crumbs, dill, and ½ teaspoon salt. Form 4 ¾-inch-thick patties.
- Place the patties on grill; cook 4 to 5 minutes per side. (On a stovetop, heat the oil in a grill pan over medium heat and cook patties 5 minutes per side.)
- Serve the patties on the brioche buns.
- Per Serving
- Calories 670Calories From Fat 53%
- Calcium 44mg
- Carbohydrate 24g
- Cholesterol 225mg
- Fat 39g
- Fiber 1g
- Iron 1mg
- Protein 52mg
- Sat Fat 13g
- Sodium 652mg
What does this mean? See Nutrition 101 .
Make it a meal: Serve the burgers topped with coleslaw. Toss 1 pound shredded green cabbage with ½ cup yogurt, ½ cup buttermilk, 1 tablespoon chopped fresh dill, and ¼ teaspoon each salt and pepper.