- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 1/4 pounds skinless salmon fillet, cut into 4 pieces
- kosher salt and black pepper
- 1/2 head bok choy, thinly sliced (about 6 cups)
- 1 red apple, cut into bite-size pieces
- 4 scallions, thinly sliced
- 1/3 cup plain low-fat yogurt
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- Heat the oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Season the salmon with ¼ teaspoon each salt and pepper and cook until opaque throughout, 3 to 4 minutes per side.
- Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, toss the bok choy, apple, and scallions with the yogurt, lemon juice, ½ teaspoon salt, and ¼ teaspoon pepper. Serve with the salmon.