Salmon, Black Bean, and Corn Tostadas
Serves 4| Hands-On Time: | Total Time:
- Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Season the salmon with ½ teaspoon salt and ¼ teaspoon pepper and cook until opaque throughout, 5 to 6 minutes per side.
- Using a fork, flake the salmon into pieces.
- Dividing the ingredients evenly, top the tostada shells with the salmon, black beans, corn, lettuce, and salsa. Serve with the lime wedges.
- Per Serving
- Calories 445Calories From Fat 145
- Fat 16g
- Sat Fat 2g
- Cholesterol 107mg
- Sodium 667mg
- Protein 45g
- Carbohydrate 31g
- Sugar 3g
- Fiber 6g
- Iron 3mg
- Calcium 72mg
What does this mean? See Nutrition 101 .
When cutting corn off the cob, place your cutting board in a rimmed baking sheet to catch flying kernels and juices.