- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 6-ounce pieces skinless salmon fillet
- kosher salt and black pepper
- 4 tostada shells
- 1 cup black beans, rinsed
- 1 cup fresh corn (from 1 or 2 ears)
- 1 1/2 cups shredded romaine lettuce
- 1/2 cup salsa verde
- 1 lime, cut into wedges
- Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Season the salmon with ½ teaspoon salt and ¼ teaspoon pepper and cook until opaque throughout, 5 to 6 minutes per side.
- Using a fork, flake the salmon into pieces.
- Dividing the ingredients evenly, top the tostada shells with the salmon, black beans, corn, lettuce, and salsa. Serve with the lime wedges.