- 3/4pound skinless salmon fillet
- kosher salt and black pepper
- 1tablespoon olive oil
- 2 bunches arugula
- 1 15.5-ounce can chickpeas, rinsed
- 1/4 small red onion, sliced
- 1/2 cucumber, sliced
- 1/4cup kalamata olives, sliced
- 1/4cup vinaigrette
- Season the salmon fillet with ¼ teaspoon each kosher salt and black pepper. Cook in the oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat until opaque throughout, 4 to 6 minutes per side; let cool and flake.
- Toss with the arugula, chickpeas, onion, cucumber, olives, and your favorite vinaigrette.