Salmon With Roasted-Lemon Vinaigrette
Serves 4| Hands-On Time: | Total Time:
- Heat oven to 400° F. In a large roasting pan, toss the fennel, lemons, garlic, 1 tablespoon of the oil, and ¼ teaspoon each salt and pepper.
- Roast until the fennel begins to soften, 6 to 8 minutes.
- Season the salmon with ½ teaspoon salt and ¼ teaspoon pepper and nestle in the fennel. Roast until the salmon is opaque throughout, 12 to 15 minutes.
- Squeeze the garlic out of the skins into a bowl and mash to a paste. Squeeze the lemon pulp and juice into the bowl. Stir in the honey, rosemary, remaining 2 tablespoons of oil, and ¼ teaspoon salt.
- Divide the greens among plates, top with the salmon and fennel, and drizzle with the dressing.
- Per Serving
- Calories 372Calories From Fat 40%
- Fat 17g
- Sat Fat 2.5g
- Cholesterol 97mg
- Sodium 696mg
- Protein 40g
- Carbohydrate 17g
- Fiber 6g
- Sugar 4g
What does this mean? See Nutrition 101 .
This dish is also delicious served at room temperature. The roasted salmon, fennel, and lemon and the dressing will keep in the refrig-erator for up to 2 days. Dress the greens and fish just before serving.